タルパ思念体 総合掲示板

タルパ総合議論スレ / 88

94 コメント
views
7 フォロー
Zeldashu2 2019/08/23 (金) 18:58:50 >> 86

Thanks for your translation, the general meaning is correct, but some details may still need to be embellished for the sake of rigor.

Yes, the classification is based on functionality, not on the nature of things. Because the latter requires a large number of objective experiments to give more scientific results, which we can not do at present. So I think this is the first stage of classification, it's for the future.

It is more for the future contact with this kind of culture novice, as well as the public do not understand this kind of culture.

Currently this definition is fairly broad, such as IF can also be incorporated into this classification. The aim is not to narrow the definition so that members of the previous community feel excluded. Second, it actually protects the original concept of tulpa, so that we can explore and study the essence of tulpa without interference from similar concepts.

In short, the new taxonomy is only used by current community members to correct some of the less rigorous data. I'm sure you've seen the controversy over the old classification system.

So the new taxonomy may not make much sense to most members. Because it's more for beginners and the future.

Eternal Beauty is a new concept to me. I've never heard of it. I need to look it up.

ところでzeldashyu2さんはタルパを持たない人々への社会的な影響力について考えておられると思うんですが、

I could not understand the following content of this sentence very well. Forgive me for confirming their meaning to you.

通報 ...
    たるほる 2019/08/23 (金) 21:23:46 >> 88

すみません。
    その文はこういった意味でした。
    I think you're thinking about the social impact of the future tulpa community.

しかしあなたの解答に影響はありません。私は質問の解答を得ました。
    ありがとうございます。

私個人は将来のための議論の下地としてこの4つのカテゴリーを提唱する事に賛成します。
    この組分けは現状を反映した包括的なものであるがゆえに将来的には役割を終えるかもしれません。

しかし日本の十倍以上の人口を持つ中国で、そしてロシアや、書籍の時代を素通りしてインターネットネイティブ環境に突入しているインドでは大きな発展性があると思います。
    その点を強く評価します。何事も動き出さなければ始まらないのですから。