海外の名無しさん初めまして!
日本のコミュニティでも、現分類については議論の必要があるのではないかと言われています。
(少し前まで議論中だったのですが、トラブルが発生したため止まっている状態です)

上にも書いたとおり文化的な問題や、これまで積み重ねてきた魔術的な手法から、日本ではタルパとオカルトを完全に切り離すのは難しいように思います。

ただ、タルパという呼び方には様々なものが含まれすぎているため、内部で分類を整理し直すことが提案されています。
また、タルパはオカルト上のもの(または、各々が信じるタルパの枠組み)とした上で、タルパかどうか不明なものを「思念体」と呼び分ける方もいらっしゃるようです。

通報 ...
    Anonymous 2019/08/20 (火) 22:36:13 a36b4@3887c >> 65

紛らわしくて申し訳ありません。私は日本人です。海外の方がいらっしゃるようなので分かりやすいように英語で書き込みました。あと疑問なんですが、海外の方々は日本語を直接理解して読んでらっしゃるんですかね?皆さん日本語で書き込まれていますが会話が円滑に進んでいるのが不思議です。

Zeldashu2 2019/08/21 (水) 00:14:01 >> 65

Creating a tulpa to relieve loneliness is arguably the most common reason. After all, socializing is one of the human needs, which is why so many people are exposed to this culture.

I hope things aren't too bad with you. : )

Yes, your concerns are real. It's the next thing we have to face.

According to former sources, the results of the Stanford experiment won't be known until next winter at the soonest, which is still a long way off. As one of my assistants once said, we shouldn't always wait for the English community to act. There are some things we can do right now, and good luck can even help researchers.

In addition, the paper on Tulpa has been published in 2015. You can refer to the timeline above. The paper, written by Dr Samuel, is about some survey data about the english-speaking community and his own inferences. If I'm not mistaken, Dr. Samuel seems to be one of the people in charge of this experiment.

P.S:
      I currently use five translators to help me understand what I see. :P

藤代 明 6edd244059 2019/08/21 (水) 08:32:17 dd7d2@28f23 >> 65

>> 70 おおっと大変失礼しました…!前の書き込みはご存知でしょうのでお忘れくださいw
    双方でネイティブでない英語を使うと、コミュニケーションエラーが発生しやすい可能性があるので日本語でOKです、というお申し出を頂いておりましたので、日本語を推奨していますが、英語が問題なく理解できる方なら全く問題ないと思います。