タルパ思念体 総合掲示板

タルパ総合議論スレ / 61

94 コメント
views
7 フォロー
Zeldashu2 2019/08/19 (月) 23:18:56 >> 60

😱I'm sorry I didn't understand the rules clearly. Please feel free to delete if I violate the rules.

There are three ways of thinking about tulpa: psychology, magic, or both. It is difficult to get all three sides to know each other. Because for some people, it's about faith, and when it comes to faith, it's hard.

I've been paying attention to the old wiki discussions. A few days ago a message attracted my attention, the following questions are more sensitive, but I do not mean to offend.

What is the general mental health of Japanese community members?

This may provide us with a way to think about our plans. In the chinese-speaking community, admittedly, it's fair to say that more than half of the members have some degree of depression, or something like that. Our founder, for example, was a patient. These questions may have motivated them to approach the tulpa culture. I've heard more than once the case for creating tulpa to save ourselves.

This is a real and objective question. Not many people pay attention, at least to the outside world. The community doesn't even exist.

This is what worries me most.

Underage, depression, plus the community's current outdated and even wrong information. These three factors make me think there is a time bomb in front of me.

I can't help these young people in front of the computer. The only thing that can be done is to find ways to modify the data and even, if possible, expand the community. To attract attention and help these children.

It was naive. But because of this idea, the Tulpa classification problem. I personally tend to take a psychological approach. This is the first stage, to keep the community from sinking into some kind of abyss. The second stage is waiting for the researchers (like the current university) to come up with a rigorous classification.

Sorry, I said far away. In short, there is an immediate danger looming over the chinese-speaking community.

I don't know much about the Japanese community. If unfortunately similar to us, then we must be vigilant. On the contrary, if the problem is not so serious, we can take a relatively easy approach.

通報 ...
    藤代 明 6edd244059 2019/08/20 (火) 11:06:47 97053@b74a6 >> 61

確かに、日本のコミュニティでも、実際の患者数はわかりませんが、自身のメンタルヘルスを気にかけるユーザーは多いように思います。
    タルパコミュニティで抑うつ傾向が多いかどうかまでは分かりませんが、タルパによって救われているといった意見が多いのも確かです。

一方で、私が過ごす別のコミュニティのいくつかより、自身の状況を客観的に把握しているように思います。
    日本の場合、タルパコミュニティのみではなく、日本のメンタルヘルスに対する理解の問題が絡んできますので、中国コミュニティよりさらに深刻かもしれません。

日本ではメンタルヘルスの教育が遅れていると言われており、未だに差別が多いです。
    例えば、環境によって精神障害を患った場合、それは「本人の責任」と言われ、「恥ずかしいこと」だと認識する文化が一部に残っています。
    企業においても、過去に精神障害を患った人を「仕事ができない」と認識し、雇うことを嫌がる企業も多いです。
    民間のみではなく医療現場の理解も遅れていると言われており、例えばThought-formsと関連して語られやすい「解離性障害(Dissociative Disorders)」については、いまだに「そんなものは患者の思い込みで存在しない、ロールプレイである」という医師もいまだに存在します。
    そのため、日本人は自らの精神障害を隠したがる方が多いです。

近年、当事者研究の流行によりこの状況の改善が見られ始めていますが、社会全体には浸透していません。
    日本のタルパコミュニティでは、比較的メンタルヘルスに対して理解がある方が多いですが、一方で「心理学」という言葉を出しただけで嫌悪感を示すユーザーも少なくありません。
    日本では予防医療への理解も薄く、心理学や精神医学で扱うと発言した時点で、それは病気であるというレッテルを貼ったとみなされることがあるからです。

私個人としては、心理学的な技法としてタルパが発展していくことを好意的に受け止めています。
    しかし、日本のコミュニティでそれを積極的に推進していくと、恐らく大きな反発があると思います。

そのため日本では、魔術的なものと、「暮らしに役立つ便利な技法(日本人はそれを何故か心理的テクニックだと言いません!)」の混合として進めていかざるをえなくなるのではないかと考えています。

ただ、これは心理学的な立場に近い私個人の意見なので、他のご意見を持つ方もいらっしゃるかもしれません。
    他の方のご意見もぜひお伺いいただければと思います。

(日本のユーザーさんは海外の異なる価値観に触れるチャンスなので、もし別のご意見お持ちの方がいれば匿名でもいいので是非書き込んでみてください…!)

Zeldashu2 2019/08/20 (火) 23:45:15 >> 61

Unfortunate consistency.

There is also a lack of concern about mental health in the chinese-speaking environment. For example, my high school has a counseling room, but I have never seen it open. Every day the door is locked. But one of my classmates, who I know very well, had the idea of self-harm one day and put it into practice.

The social atmosphere you mentioned in the article also exists in our cultural background. It's just not that dominant.

Based on this similarity, I think members of both communities can understand each other in this respect.

Since what we are going to do may be misunderstood by more people, it is necessary to make a statement to everyone. We're not trying to create sectarian divisions. We just want to let the community better development, and this needs to collate and even modify the previous data.

Take the Japanese community as an example, the previous data is not perfect, which triggered the discussion on tulpa classification, is the best proof.

So our fundamental goal is to benefit everyone in the community. No one will be displaced or discriminated against.

As for the advantages and disadvantages of the past data, I will list them in the future and let others analyze them by themselves.