タルパ思念体 総合掲示板

タルパ総合議論スレ / 57

94 コメント
views
7 フォロー
Zeldashu2 2019/08/17 (土) 21:04:37 >> 52

So it seems that the Japanese community's understanding of tulpa is indeed greatly influenced by the local culture.

So we may have an answer to the question of tulpa classification.

We still need to determine one question before we start. What is the purpose of our taxonomy?

I know that because of the intervention of speculators in the English community (he founded tulpa.info), he calls on people to treat tulpa from the psychological level through the website he established for better development. As the subtitle of the tulpa.info home page suggests, for the  science.

Chinese community because of the materials from other communities, plus our social and cultural background. We are very shy of metaphysical content, and this cultural background makes us often worry about being regarded as a cult by the outside world. So our founders argued for a scientific view of the tulpa culture.

Then again, how does the Japanese community feel about this?

I think we have to be clear about the purpose of our taxonomy. For the better development of the community, for the convenience of future research experiments. Or simply create a concept that can accommodate most of its members?

As far as I know. A western university professor is very interested in the tulpa culture. Now they are inviting people from the English community to participate in their experiment.

So I think as the tulpa culture continues to grow. Maybe in a few years, it will be in the public eye. Should we prepare for this possibility in advance?

通報 ...